Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Camera Lens
Versatile, compact standard-lens design.
Gaussian optics, combined with two high-refraction lens elements allow photographers working in all fields to capture crisp, clean images, even wide open at f/1.4. The lens is ideal for photographing landscapes and travel scenes as well as portraits and reportage.
A ultrasonic motor drives autofocus extremely quickly, and in near silence. Excellent holding torque ensures the point of focus is reached accurately, without overshooting. Furthermore, full-time manual override is available, making it possible to adjust focus without leaving AF mode.
Smooth background blur.
A virtually circular aperture diaphragm gives out of focus regions a softer, more uniform feel. Sharp foreground objects stand out against a smooth blurred background.
Super Spectra coating.
Super Spectra coatings ensure accurate colour balance and enhance contrast. They also reduce flare and ghosting – a common problem caused by light bouncing off a camera’s sensor. Buy Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Camera Lens at the best price online from Mobile HUB Nairobi Kenya.
- Angle of view (horzntl, vertl, diagnl): 40°, 27°, 46°
- Lens construction (elements/groups): 7/6
- No. of diaphragm blades: 8
- Minimum aperture: 22
- Closest focusing distance (m): 0.45
- Maximum magnification (x): 0.15
- AF actuator: Micro USM
- Filter diameter (mm): 58
- Max. diameter x length (mm): 73.8 x 50.5
- Weight (g): 290
- Magnification – Extension Tube EF12 II: 0.39 – 0.24
- Magnification – Extension Tube EF25 II: 0.68 – 0.53
- Lens Cap: E-58U / E-58II
- Lens hood: ES-71 II
- Hard case: LHP-C10
- Soft case: ES-C9/LP1014
- G.F.Holder III (hood III): (2)
- G.F.Holder IV (hood IV): (2)