Huawei P40 Smartphone: 6.1″ inch – 8GB RAM – 128GB ROM – 50MP+8MP+16MP Triple Camera – 5G – 3800mAh Battery
Huawei P40 detailed description
Huawei P40 has a 6.1-inch touchscreen display. 2.86GHz Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G processor runs Huawei P40. Huawei P40 has a 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage expandable upto 256GB. Huawei P40 has a 50MP + 8MP + 16MP Triple Rear Camera and a 32MP + IR TOF 3D front camera for selfies. Huawei P40 runs Android 10.0 and has a 3800 mAh Battery. Buy Huawei P40 Smartphone at the best price online from Mobile HUB Nairobi Kenya.
Triple Leica Camera.
Huawei P40 has a 50MP(wide) + 8MP(telephoto) + 16MP(ultrawide) triple rear camera at the back.
The 50MP Ultra Vision camera has an RYYB color filter array and an OctaPD Autofocus. The camera takes in huge amounts of light and detail to produce super-clear images that stand out. You can also take clear photos at night that is bright and good.
With a Multi-Spectrum Color Temperature sensor combined with an AI AWB Algorithm, you get a 45% improvement in color precision. Also, pixel enhancement restores a photo’s original look.
The 16MP Ultrawide camera takes wide-angle photos that capture a wide area compared to a normal lens. The Lens also supports macro shots that take photos of the smallest details up to 2.5cm.
The 8MP Telephoto camera has a 3xOptical Zoom, which goes to a 5xHybrid Zoom and maxes out at 30xMax Zoom, letting you get closer to your subject without physically moving.
32MP + IR TOF 3D Front Camera.
Huawei P40 has a 32MP + IR TOF 3D punch-hole camera at the front. The 32MP front camera automatically adjusts lighting and color on your face for a perfect natural selfie. Multi-focus and distortion correction ensures that group selfies as just as good as normal selfies.
Huawei P40 has a 2.86GHz Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G processor. The Chip is the first integrated 5G Soc. The chip allows Huawei P40 to achieve high efficiency and system fluidity. With 5G speeds, you get faster download speeds, reduced latency in online gaming and streaming of contents.
A battery that lasts the whole day.
Huawei P40 has a 3800mAh battery that will last the whole on a single charge. Due to innovative CPU architecture, you get a high power efficiency that makes the Huawei P40 utilizes power. AI allocation ensures the battery lasts longer.
A 22.5W Huawei Supercharge makes sure that your phone gets charged quickly so you can continue using it. Fast Wireless charging is also supported.
- 6.1″ inch OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~422 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 71.1 x 8.5 mm (5.86 x 2.80 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 175 g (7.16 oz)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating System: Android 10.0 (AOSP + HMS); EMUI 10
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×2.36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP16
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Rear camera Triple: 50 MP, f/1.9, (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom + 16 MP, 17mm (ultrawide)
- Camera features: Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
- Front camera 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm + IR TOF 3D, (biometrics sensor only); HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Video: 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps; gyro-EIS
- No 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Infrared Port
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Infrared face recognition, fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Non-removable Li-Po 3800 mAh battery
- Fast charging 22.5W