Sony WH-1000XM3 detailed description
Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones are wireless headphones that get rid of the annoying capable. With a strong Bluetooth connection, all your sounds will be clear and smooth.
HD Noise Cancellation.
Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones comes with an HD Noise Cancelling processor QN1. With a dedicated noise-canceling processor, you get improved noise cancellation that gets rid of background noise letting you listen to interrupted, clear sounds. With the help of Unique Atmospheric Pressure Optimizing, noise cancellation is enabled at a high attitude meaning you can fly with Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones while listening to clear sounds.
Ambient Sound Control.
Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones comes with Ambient Sound Control that allows essential sounds to get through when you’re moving. This means you can wear Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones anywhere you go without worrying about accidents occurring because you could not hear what’s around you.
Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones come with a sound equalizer that lets you adjust each song to your specific liking. Now anytime you listen to your music, Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones will pick your preference from previous presets so that you listen to music the way you like.
Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones earpads are made of super-soft, foamed urethane that relieves pressure by distributing it to increase ear pad contact. The ear space is also larger and deep for comfort and not forgetting Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones are made of light materials so that you can wear them for longer.
Size & Weight.
- Weight: Approx. 255g
- Headphone Type: Closed, dynamic
- Driver Unit: 40mm, dome type (CCAW Voice coil)
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Impedance (Ohm): 47 ohm (1kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on) , 16 ohm (1kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- Diaphragm: Aluminum coated LCP
- Frequency Response: 4Hz-40,000Hz
- Frequency Response (Active Operation): 4Hz-40,000Hz
- Frequency Response(Bluetooth® Communication): 20Hz – 20,000Hz (44.1kHz Sampling) / 20Hz – 40,000Hz (LDAC 96kHz Sampling, 990kbps)
- Sensitivities (dB/mW): 104.5dB / mW (1kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on) , 101dB / mW (1kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- Volume Control: Touch Sensor
- Cord Type: Single-sided (detachable)
- Cord Length: Headphone cable (approx. 1.2m, OFC strands, gold-plated stereo mini plug)
- Plug: Gold-plated L-shaped stereo mini plug
- Input(s): Stereo Mini Jack
- Wearing Style: Circumaural
- NFC: Yes
- DSEE HX: Yes
- Passive Operation: Yes
- Battery Charge Time: Approx. 3 Hours (Full charge)
- Battery Charge Method: USB
- Battery Life(continuous music playback time): Max. 30 hours(NC ON), Max. 38 hours(NC OFF)
- Battery Life(Waiting Time): Max. 30 hours(NC ON), Max. 200 hours(NC OFF)
- Bluetooth® version: Version 4.2
- Effective Range: Line of sight approx.30ft (10m)
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz band (2.4000GHz-2.4835GHz)
- Profile: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Supported Audio Format(s): SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD, LDAC
- Supported Content Protection: SCMS-T
- Noise Canceling ON/OFF Switch: Yes
- Personal NC Optimizer: Yes
- Atmospheric Pressure Optimizing: Yes
- Ambient Sound Mode: Yes
- Quick Attention: Yes