TCL 55″ inch Android TV (55P8S) review and unboxing videos:
TCL 55″ inch Android TV (55P8S) detailed description
With a full-screen design, TCL TVs provide an unexpectedly large field of vision to give you the best immersive viewing experience.
Metal materials with good heat radiating effect, it presents as beautiful and safe art in your living room.
TCL 4K UHD televisions reproduce in stunning details all shades of light, natural colors for a truly immersive viewing experience via 3,840 x 2,160 pixels (4 x the number of pixels on Full HD TVs).
TCL Wide Color Gamut technology can effectively improve the vividness and the realistic of color, as well as the richer layer on the image.
The new HDR 10+ technology optimizes picture quality for 4K Ultra HD displays by using dynamic tone mapping to reflect frame to frame or scene to scene variations in brightness, color saturation, and contrast. The resulting enhanced viewing experience can now be easily provided on a wide range of displays bringing the viewing experience much closer to the original creative intent for the content.
Micro Dimming analyses the TV content in hundreds of separate zones to adjust the brightness and darkness. The picture quality is simply improved and pampers your eyes. You will enjoy a fantastic viewing experience with great contrast, especially in dark.
The optimization of images and sound allows audiences to enjoy the immersive feeling of live-action sports events.
TCL’s built-in Bluetooth technology allows you to enjoy favorite music on your compatible Bluetooth device.
Dial-up the impact of your entertainment with the enhanced sound of Dolby Audio. It delivers crystal clarity, easy-to-hear dialogue, great detail, and realistic surround sound to make the entertainment you love even better.
HDMI 2.0 supports 4K resolution images with high transmission speed, up to 4 audio streams could even provide a higher standard for better sound quality.
USB 2.0 has maximized the transmission speed and increased bandwidth which could be used in two unidirectional data paths: one is to receive data and the other is to transmit data.
If you are connecting some audio equipment with the TCL TV, most likely you will have to use SPDIF, as probably the audio source won’t have an HDMI connector. For example, when connecting a professional-grade CD player that supports SPDIF. If the equipment doesn’t have a SPDIF connector, then a digital audio connection won’t be possible.
By using voice search you will have only to press the button and ask, there is no complicated navigation bar and tiresome typing,
you can easily get relevant apps or videos you need.
Chromecast lets you cast your favorite videos, games, and apps from your mobile device, in full quality, to your TV. Just one tap of the Cast button on your Android or iOS screen is all you need to supersize the things you love. Cast your content then continue browsing on your phone or tablet.
As one of the world’s leading internet television with a huge range of popular content, Netflix has something for everyone. You can watch TV shows recommended just for you, including award-winning Netflix original series, movies, and documentaries.
With YouTube, you can see what the world is watching in 4K quality– from the hottest music videos to what’s trending in gaming, entertainment, news and more. Subscribe to channels you love, share with friends, and view on any device.
- Product Type: LED UHD Android Smart DTV
- Chassis: RT51HT-AP
- CPU: 64bit A55x4 900MHz~1.1GHz
- GPU: Mali470x3 600MHz-800MHz
- OS: Android P, Certified by Google Android TV
- RAM/ROM: 2GB (DDR3-1866MHz)/16G Byte ROM
- UI Style: Google Launcher + T Channel
- Launcher HomePages Show: Google Play, Netflix, Youtube, TV Guard, Apps, T Channel, Customise channels, etc.
- OSD Language: English/Vietnamese/Thai/Chinese/Russian/Arabic/ Chinese Traditional/Indonesian/France/Spanish(LatinAmerica)/Farsi/Mongol/Uzbek/Hebrew/Malay/Portuguese/Burmese/ etc.
- TV System: ATV：Auto/PAL/NTSC/SECAM, DK/BG/I/M; DTV：DVB-T/T2
- AV System: PAL, NTSC
- HDMI&HDCP Version: HDMI1.4&HDMI2.0, HDCP1.4&HDCP2.2
- HDR: HDR10 Decoding
- Power Supply: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (TV On): 125W
- Power Consumption (Standby):﹤0.5W
- ECO Energy Efficiency: Yes
- Certification: CB, Dolby/MS12, HDMI, CE-RED(WIFI+BT Module); YouTube, NETFLIX, Google CTS
- Internet Link: 2.4GHz WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2T2R; Ethernet Network
- LED Indicator Status: Below the middle of the frame, White in Standby; Normal/Flashing/Off
- Button on Panel: Below the middle of the frame; One key for virtual menu control of long click