Supporting the latest generation 4G LTE network, the M7350 can reach up to 150Mbps download speeds, to enjoy HD movies without interruption, download files in seconds, and hold a video chat without dropouts.
Plug and play, just insert a 4G SIM card to create your reliable personal dual-band Wi-Fi hotspot on the move. Instantly share 4G/3G connectivity with up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices – Tablets, mobile phones, laptops, game consoles and more.
With its powerful 2000mAh battery, the M7350 is able to operate for 8 hours at full capacity and 480 hours of standby. For added flexibility, the device can be recharged via a micro USB cable connected to a laptop, portable charger or using its included adapter for endless hours of 4G sharing.
The intuitive screen display of M7350 makes it easy to stay within your data budget and avoids going over the monthly data cap. The screen also displays other much more information of battery life, signal strength, Wi-Fi status, connected users and more.
With the tpMiFi App, you can easily access and manage the M7350 from your connected iOS/Android devices. The tpMiFi app allows you to establish data limits, control which devices can access your Wi-Fi, send messages, and share media files to/from a removable Micro SD card. You can easily share photos, music, videos and more wirelessly across your network from a micro SD card though the micro SD Storage Slot – providing storage of up to 32GB. Buy TP-Link M7350 Mobile Wi-Fiat the best price online from Mobile HUB Nairobi Kenya.
- Interface: 1 micro USB port for power supply
SIM card slot
Micro SD card slot
- Button: Power On/Off Button
- Power Supply: Internal 2000mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Network Type: 4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B7/B8/B20 (2100/1800/2600/900/800MHz)
3G: DC-HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS B1/B8 (2100/900MHz)
2G: EDGE/GPRS/GSM Quad Band (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- Data Rates:: DL: 150Mbps, UL: 50Mbps
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 4.2 × 2.6 × 0.6 in. (106 × 66 × 16mm)
- Antenna: Internal Antenna
- Micro SD Card Reader: Up to 32GB
- Screen Display: Traffic statistics, Wi-Fi status, user numbers, network type (2G/3G/4G), signal strength, Internet connection status, messages, battery meter.
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Transmit Power: 2.4G <20dbm
- Wireless Security: Support WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, Black List, Enable/Disable SSID Broadcast
- DHCP: DHCP server, DHCP Client List
- System Requirements: Windows 10/8/7/vista/XP, Mac OS, Android, iOS, Windows Phone